Friday, September 9, 2011

Finally Friday!

It's so gorgeous today, and thankfully, not as frickin' hot as it has been for the past week.
I slept in, something I LOVE, and snuggled with my sweet chihuahua, Coco.
 
Mike and I are going to order a pizza from Rusty's.
Large pizza, thin crust, pepperoni, ham, pineapple, onion and extra cheese.
And a large order of cheesy garlic bread. Yum!
 
Yes, I have abandoned the diet.  But not for long.  This excess weight has really become the bane of my existence.  I feel like I have no energy or stamina, and I cannot bear the hot weather.  I have become lazy, sedentary...well, lazy says it all, right?

And I am sure that some of you can relate to the fact that extra pounds definitely make me feel less sexy.
Mike loves me no matter what, and I really need to do what is healthy.
 
I will fill you in over the next few weeks as to what I decide to do and how to go about it.
I need all the help I can get.

Love you all and hope you have a great weekend!!


 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...