Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First Street Made A VIP Outta Me!

If you don't like FREE GROCERIES,
please stop reading now because this post is about an  
AWESOME CONTEST.
 Smart and Final wants everyone to know how great their
First Street products are, so they are giving away
bags of their house brand groceries and Smart & Final gift cards!

 


Become a Smart & Final First Street VIP and Win!!
"Like" Smart & Final's Facebook page and you could win 
a bag of First Street Groceries (valued at $50)AND
A $50 Smart & Final gift card!!
(No purchase necessary!)



When I was asked to join the First Street Campaign, the folks at 
Smart & Final made me feel like a VIP.  
They sent me a box chock-full of First Street brand products, 
so that I could see for myself how great their product line really is!

Here's what I got:



First Street Ketchup, Real Mayonnaise, Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce, Caesar Croutons, Buttermilk Ranch Dressing, Steak Sauce, Canola Oil Non-Stick Cooking Spray, Pancake Syrup and 100% Juice Apple Juice.


  
First Street Oatmeal Variety pack, Buttermilk Pancake Mix, Original Oatmeal, Extra Butter Microwave Popcorn, Creamy Peanut Butter, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, & Chunk Light Tuna



First Street Paper Towels, Dinner Napkins, Aluminum Foil and Gallon-Size Freezer Bags.

Now who couldn't use a little swag in the form of everyday household items?
Additionally, the First Street products are of excellent quality.


I have also used First Street tomato sauce, and canned cut tomatoes, 
for my Easy Spanish Rice


First Street 100% Natural Whole Frying Chicken for my Cinco de Mayo Chicken

and Southern Style Hash Browns, for my 
favorite Breakfast Casserole
(That recipe coming tomorrow!)


The prices are great at Smart & Final, 
and I have been very impressed with the quality of the products.


So head on over and "like" their page on Facebook, enter to be a First Street VIP,
and don't forget to visit your local Smart & Final.


For those of you here in Santa Barbara, our Smart & Final is at:


  • 217 E Gutierrez St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 564-8855

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. I would love to be a Smart & Final VIP, but they closed all their CO stores after only 6 months. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...