Thursday, May 19, 2011

Coco Puff

I have the most adorable little dog in the world.
I mean, just look at this little angel!!


But she has the smelliest poops on the planet! 
(Don't tell her I told you that.)

But seriously, she has turned into the joy of ours lives.
She is so vivacious now that she has settled into our home.


She bounces around like a springbok and it's just hilarious!!


She likes strawberries...seriously, she does.
We have already told you that she loves Smarties...you know, the sugar candies.


Coco is spoiled.  And she deserves it.


We believe that Coco had at least one litter of puppies before we met her.
She will be a great mama for Zip, who will be here in three weeks.


Damn! 
I just had to go pick up one of those smelly poops.


God, I love her. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...