Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Not Very Inviting...

So today I received a text. It basically said, "Did you get the Save the Date card for the event? Cuz I didn't know if you weren't attending, or if you just didn't get the invite."

Is it me, or is that too little information to go on? I mean, I'm not super popular or anything, but I get invited to a lot of events. To make matters worse, when I asked for details, I was told I was e-mailed by someone I didn't know, so if I didn't receive it, could I please send my e mail address so the invite could be sent...(again?).

Seriously??? After much, too much, back and forth, this person finally admitted that she wanted to know if Mike and I had received invitations to her upcoming birthday party. But why couldn't she have just said that?

I guess she didn't want to admit that she had a big part in planning a party for herself. So what?

It was just a lot of frustration for nothing, and we are happy and honored to attend...

I just don't get it...but when I asked Mike, he had just three words for the situation, "High fucking maintenance."

Well, there you have it.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...